Brandauer hold quality and environmental certifications appropriate to our key markets, with operations managed and benchmarked through real time data collection and strictly monitored performance indicators.
- The highest level of international quality standards.
- Meeting international environmental standards, not only in terms of materials used but also to minimise waste in the production process.
Our dedicated customer management systems and our experience of e-commerce and purchasing processes mean that we are as comfortable operating abroad as we are at home. With our specialist export team, Brandauer successfully exports to countries around the world.
- E-commerce capability allowing us to respond quickly and efficiently to ordering, bidding and stock management requirements.
- Fully conversant with export and other international trading requirements.
Brandauer’s company-wide lean initiative ensures we continually improve and stay committed to reaching the highest quality and environmental standards. The skills required to deliver demanding KPIs and continuous improvement programs are founded and honed through our Brandauer Road Map (BRM), a bespoke, internal training programme, delivered weekly to the entire workforce.
- ISO9001: 2015 (Download Certificate)
- ISO14001: 2015 (Download Certificate)
- OHSAS18001 (Download Certificate)
- Integrated Management System (IMS) in 2015
Key Elements of IATF16949 implemented
- PFMEAs, Control Plans, Process Flow Charts
- Process Efficiency – SPC
- Contingency Plans – Disaster Recovery Planning
- PPAPs – Levels 1 to 5
- PSWs – Part Submission Warrants
- Global 8Ds for corrective / preventive actions
- Target Defect Prevention – Tool Protection, In Line Cameras, Poke yoke
- Compliant with Customer Specific Requirements – SQA Manuals & Supplier Portal
- International Material Data System (IMDS) capable